Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Lakeview Farms

A while back I had talked about new traditions being established in my family as my children grow up. I recently took Lucas with some friends to Lakeview Farms pumpkin patch. Going to the pumpkin patch is one of those traditions that I wanted to begin with my kids. At Lakeview Farms, they have not only a pumpkin patch but a few farm animals to look at, a corn maze, caramel corn an lunch items for sale, and either a train ride or boat ride to and from the pumpkin patch. We had a blast and Lucas had fun sitting on the pumpkins and getting muddy. It got a little cold but it was neat to watch him have fun with the other kids and explore everything.

Posing with our friends

Riding the train to the pumpkin patch
Add Image
Add Video
Remove Formatting from selection
Riding the train

Look what I found mom!

Sitting on a pumpkin

Riding the boat back...

How tall I am at Lakeview Farms 2009

Goofin' around!

Getting ready to leave after a fun day!

No comments: