Even though my husband and I have known each other almost a total of ten years in which married for 1 and a half, we never really set out to begin our own holiday traditions apart from our childhood. Being now that we have a new addition to the family we have been thinking more as to what we would like to begin doing. This "project" if you will really is a difficult one though. Not that finding stuff to do is hard but just personalities collide. Within the last year or two one of the things I wanted to start was an annual Christmas card/letter. Since we haven't had a family picture yet I decided to dress up the baby in everything Christmas and use him as our photo prop. It was a little of adventure as you can see by the pictures...
But we did end up with a nice one now I just need to figure out the letter part and get it sent out. Hopefully I will be able to follow through. With a newborn finding time to do such things is precious.
Here is the one I chose for the card...
No comments:
Post a Comment